Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Should have given up when the flowers didn't work

Justin Turner of New Britain CT had high hopes of winning his ex girlfriend back it seems. On the morning of May 30 2007 he called her nine times trying to convince her to take him back. Unfortunately, this didn't seem to work and Justin chose a different tact in order to convince her of his love for her.

He allegedly went to her house, kicked in the screen door, took her car keys and drove off with her car. After a brief police chase, he crashed her car and was finally arrested in West Hartford CT. I am not sure of the motivation for taking her car for a drive, maybe he just wanted to have the oil changed for her as a token of his love.

It may come as a big surprise to Turner though, that no woman I have ever known would have thought.......

"Originally, I wanted to stay broken up with my ex, but now that he's broken into my house, stolen my car and crashed it during a police chase, I'm back in love!"

Just a suggestion Justin, flowers and candy probably would have been a better choice and if she still said no, there is always the game to watch this weekend.

No comments: